BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Repair Services Associate II
IMPORTANT: Repair Tech is now called Repair Services Associate II
These are "backfill" positions
2nd shift: : Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm-11:30pm
14.50 Pay Rate
20.01 Bill Rate
Update on required experience:
In the past, we have received numerous resumes for people with no applicable experience for the jobs we have. Even after repeated explanations, we still received lots of people with HVAC experience, electricians or ones that can build a PC.
Requires actual bench repair experience; time sitting at a bench repairing electronics. We get lots of computer guys or cable guys or electricians. We repair handheld electronic devices at a bench all day and have production standards that every technician must meet. Its repetitious and fast-paced.?
1201 S.E. 28TH STREET BENTONVILLE, AR
The Repair Technician I is a Service Operations position responsible for support of both pre and post sale services activities. Under general supervision, tasks will include: maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofits, upgrades/changes, and repair of products. Tasks associated with this position are performed within the Service Center.
1.Performs changes and retrofits on customers equipment in conjunction with routine maintenance.
2. Diagnoses most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment, and documentation.
3. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
4. Accurate / timely return of repair paperwork and parts kits.
5. Performs work duties in accordance with accepted safety procedures, and corporate policies.
6. Adheres to established ESD guidelines, repair procedures, and associated safety standards.
• Knowledge of but not limited to:
Common Hands Tools
• Good working knowledge of PC and applicable software such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, and Outlook preferred but not required.
Completion of a two year Electronics Technology degree or equivalent experience is desirable but not required.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.