- A successful candidate will be naturally data curious, experienced in improving the availability and usability of data, and excited about creating sustainable reporting
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to build, cleanse, and navigate large data sets
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and PowerBI and a must for python coding.
- You are someone that will help to integrate complex data sources, to perform data analytics on vendor and procurement data, and to develop various visualization dashboards and possess the ability to
- Own, implement, and drive automation projects that gather and integrate large volumes of vendor and procurement data
- Lead data cleansing and consolidation efforts to ensure the multiple tools involved in collecting vendor data are unified, connected, and reportable