Need someone with PEP and Opera background. Bilingual in Spanish would be a big plus.
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is primarily responsible to deploy Property, Sales and Revenue Systems across all Hilton family brands worldwide.
This includes on site training for hotel staff, system configuration and troubleshooting.
The IS will be executing implementation projects after a handover from the project manager or coordinator. Following the approved implementation processes, the IS will be responsible for successfully installing property, sales and/or revenue systems at any brands globally, depending on the team schedule.
Primary responsibilities whilst on project include, but are not limited to:
· Liaising with the hotel management team about on site activities, schedules and trainings.
· Executing the scheduled activities on site:
o System Database Build
o Lead on Site classroom training for hotel staff
o Network and hardware set up and troubleshooting
o Staff Training and Support post Live.
o System issues troubleshooting and working with the supports team (internal & external) to rectify any support tickets
o System interfacing
o On site communication with other implementation team members, including shift and tasks scheduling
· Project sign off, wrap up and handover as per the project plan and task list.
· The IS may be required to act as a lead installer in case multiple team members are on site.
The IS will also assist in projects such as training room set ups, interfacing, ad hoc support on and off property, working closely with the line manager, project manager and/or coordinator.
Additional responsibilities of the IS include:
· Maintaining their own team member development and onboarding plans, working closely with the Senior Implementation Specialist and management team to achieve full exposure to all implementation project types.
· Attending all internal departmental and training calls, actively contributing to information sharing through approved channels.
· Managing travel expenses and expense report submission and reconciliations.
The IS may be required to work on ad-hoc projects both on site and remotely as required.
This is a travel position and will require the ability to travel globally.