Peraton is looking for SQL Developer. The Qualified candidate will join our highly performing team supporting CFTC Program. This is a hybrid teleworking position.
Remote – DC area preferred.
able to obtain CFTC clearance – cannot start before receiving clearance.
Responsible for engineering support relating to resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other computer related services. Equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree, with increasing level of responsibility.
• 2 – 3 years of experience with the following:
• Experience developing applications/procedures that interact with a SQL database.
• Experience with SQL databases, best practices
• Experience developing, deploying, and debugging SQL based applications.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS, or any other SQL Server tools required.
• SQL Developer Certifications would be nice to have
• Programming/scripting languages Python would helpful
Must have overall 5 years of overall IT experience, which may include the following:
• Engineering support relating to programming, conversion and implementation support, data management, and other computer related services
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training required.