AWS Developer Bill rate 100$
Must be , able to obtain CFTC clearance – cannot start before receive clearance.
Responsible for engineering support relating to resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other computer related services. Equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree, with increasing level of responsibility.
4-6 years of experience with the following:
• AWS Developer certification
• Experience with NodeJS, Java, XML
• Using/should be familiar with (AWS API Gateway, Lambda, S3, Git, Jenkins, EC2, Step Function, Hive, Glue Catalog, Spectrum, Athena, S3, SNS, SQS)
• Python scripting languages required.
• Strong experience in analyzing and designing data migration strategies to load data from on-prem data warehouse to cloud data warehouse (Redshift).
• Industry XML data exchange message formats, required modifications, or extensions knowledge.
• Experience/Knowledge of XML, FIXML, FPML is a plus.
• Financial Industry experience is a plus.