We believe in giving back. And that starts with supporting the communities we serve.
hours of volunteer work annually
WHAT MAKES VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT VALUABLE.
“What I had not experienced until now, is a company and leadership team that exemplifies integrity, compassion, empathy, and a moral base that is unquestionable.”
— ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, GDH
Empowering local care and connection.
To meet our mission to give back exuberantly and regularly, each of our offices nationwide volunteer in their communities at least once a quarter. Local teams get to choose the causes and activities they devote time to, including:
- Donating to and working at local food pantries
- Assembling care packages for distribution
- Organizing school supply and toy drives for underprivileged children
- Building community gardens supporting child abuse and neglect awareness organizations
- Volunteering at animal rescue shelters